The Chicago Hope Drinking Game Version 2
With the second season underway, it's time to update the Chicago Hope
Drinking Game. Send in your suggestions, and votes.
See the old drinking game. You can offer
suggestions from the old drinking game for version 2 as well.
Some of the current suggestions:
Take a Sip When...
- Kate Austin cries.
- Billy Kronk hits on another doctor.
- Billy Kronk sleeps with another doctor.
- Kronk shortens someone's name with lame nickname
- Kronk is seen playing hockey or makes reference to a hockey game he'll
- Kate Austin takes more interest in a patient then her daughter.
- Austin threatens her husband either on the phone or in person
- Camille tells Kate she doesn't like her.
- Austin bemoans how she isn't liked because she is too ambitious or powerful.
- Anyone tells Kate off. (Note: give round of applause for that person)
- Aaron is hit on by a another doctor, regardless of sex.
- Nyland's background shines through (skis, big house etc.)
- an "ER" reference is made
- someone who works on the show gets paged
- Aaron appears as sly comedic relief
- Sutton says something that irritates or disgusts someone
- Kate alludes to her sex life or the harrassment suit
- Kronk sings
- Billy Kronk has something in his mouth
- Billy Kronk somehow swallows something inedible without choking
- Camille asks for a sleeping pill prescription
- any "guest" character makes a return appearance
- every time Diane Grad says something catty about Kate
- Aaron hits another doctor
- Camille complains that the nurses are not respected
Take a Gulp When...
- A kelly clamp is left in a patient after surgery.
- Geiger makes a return appearance
- Watters first shoots down, and then supports radical surgery for a patient
- any doctor has to go before the board to get approval for radical/experimental surgery
- Someone besides Alan Birch says, 'Not respect.'
- a "St. Elsewhere" reference is made
- a new lawyer appears
- Alicia appears or anybody makes a reference to her.
- Camille stands up for herself.
- Aaron kisses a male staff member.
- "Mr. Man" is mentioned.
- every time Camille hits on Dr. Hancock
- every time Grad gets mad at Kronk (twice for no reason)
- every time someone steals supplies for street kids
Chug Your Entire Drink When...
- Hancock appears in a major storyline
- Aaron hugs Nyland, Kronk or Sutton
- Aaron asks food service people if they sell keys (get another if he
sounds normal saying it)
Drink Everything In Sight When...
- Alan Birch makes a return appearance
- any doctor comes down with fatal/terminal disease
- Sarah Elbling
- Rebeccah Vahey
- Samantha Lee
- Jess Bylander
- Eric D.
- Evan Davis
- Andrea Hoeschen
- Stephanie Souders
- Steen (me)
Send in your suggestions, and votes
Back to the Chicago Hope Homepage
Back to Steen's Homepage
Last updated on April 8, 1996