Women: A Chemical Analysis
Kindly contributed by Mary Leung
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS INFORMATION SYSTEM
MATERIALS SAFETY DATA SHEET (MSDS)
WOMEN: A Chemical Analysis
Atomic Mass: Accepted as 118 lbs . Know to vary from 110 to 550
Occurence: Copious quantities throughout the world
- PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
- 1. Surface usually covered with a painted film.
- 2. Boils at will, freezes without reason or warning.
- 3. Melts if given special treatment.
- 4. Bitter if incorrectly used.
- 5. Found in various states ranging from virgin metal
to common ore.
- 6. Yields to pressure applied to correct points.
- CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
- 1. Has a great affinity for gold,silver,platinum, and
- 2. Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
- 3. May explode spontaneously without prior warning and
for no known reason.
- 4. Insoluble in liquids, but activity greatly increased
by saturation with alcohol.
- 5. Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
- COMMON USERS:
- 1. Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars.
- 2. Can be a great aid to relaxation.
- 1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in a
- 2. Turns green when placed beside a better specimen.
- 1. Highly dangerous except in experienced hands.
- 2. Illegal / Hazardous to possess more than one.
Back to the Humor Niche
Back to Steen's Homepage