Chicago Hope In-breeding
As with any good show, regular characters develop relationships with
other regular/semi-regular characters. Already in the first season,
we have seen:
- Geiger and Infante: You knew it was going to happen
- Aaron and Camille: Divorced, remarried, the usual stuff (now re-divorced)
- Camille and Nyland: She smelled of sex, enough said!
- Nyland and Nurse Atkisson
- Angela and the dead Chief of Staff
- Birch and Det. Hallmora: Where is she?
- Geiger and Laurie: Well, I thought I should mention it
- Laurie and Gilbert: Since being in an additional episode, Gilbert
makes the status as semi-regular
- Aaron and Kate Austin: She wants to touch parts other than his leg!
- Austin and Kronk: Your typical one-night stand
- Kronk and Grad: A cute couple -- is it serious?
- Camille and Hancock: He "obviously" wants to kiss her (according to
Camille) -- will it happen?
Back to the Chicago Hope Homepage
Back to Steen's Homepage