This is Robert Brydon's home page. If you're here at all, you probably
knew that already. It consists solely of links to stuff for my own personal
use, an outdated copy of my resume that looks ugly as sin, and my role-playing
resources for the various games I'm trying to juggle. So, here's my Big Page
O' Links (tm).
For the Realm of Four Kings campaign:
For the BESM/Fading Suns game:
- Sluggy Freelance: The best webcomic today, bar none. Worship the comic.
- Penny Arcade: The definitive gamer webcomic. Very professionally done, and almost every strip hits it mark.
- PVP Online: One of the funnier, longer running strips out there, about a bunch of eccentrics at a game magazine.
- Dork Tower: John Kovalic is a geek comic gawd. The exploits of a group of gamer/fanboys, and a cute perky Goth named Gilly.
- Nodwick: Henchmen were never this funny. Okay, the "Kill the Henchmen" card in Munchkin is funny. But very good art, and great characters.
- Megatokyo: Manga style comic about a couple American fanboys stranded in Tokyo. Highly addictive in a soap opera way.
- Exploitation Now: "Well, it IS sorta like a Gainax anime only with the Story/Fanservice ratios reversed". Disturbing, but has a compelling storyline.
- GPF: Like user friendly, but funny some of the time instead of never.
- Sinfest: Reasonably funny strip that never fails to update. The God and the Devil bits are the best, IMHO.
- Ko Fight Club: Weird, experimental humor about go, comics, board games and movies. And William Shakespeare. Did I mention weird?
- Diesel Sweeties: Not even going to try to describe it. It's about an ex-pornstar who's dating an emotionally insecure robot.
- Nukees: About Nuclear Engineering grad students at Cal. The art isn't the greatest, especially in the early strips, but it's great science geek humor.
- Little Gamers: A Scandanavian comic about a bunch of socially rephrensible gamers. With especially cute representations of them.
- RPG World: A really well drawn spoof of Japanese console RPGs. Evil Soldier #247 is my favorite of the bunch...
- Adventurers: Another spoof of Japanese console RPGs. The artwork is not so much though.
- Brunching Shuttlecocks: Not a web comic, but very, very funny and disturbing stuff.
- Steve Jackson Games: One of the best game publishers around, the Daily Illuminator newspost is always cool.
- The Onion: Yeah, you already read it anyway. This is just an easy link for me...